Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quotes Corner #1

I'm a quotes freak!!!
I take notes on every lines that can make me feel the "Aha Moment!"

So welcome to my Quotes Corner.
You may copy it. Be inspired by it. Feel the "Aha Moment!" because of it. Whatever.
Cause it's not mine too!

"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The IroNY is, the only place they ever needed to search was within." - Ramona L. Anderson

















My favorit treat when i'm feeling yellow-mellow, Sour Sally fro-yo, Medium Plain with Peach/Strawberry Combo, never failed on me.
The fro-yo itself, yummmmmmm-o. You have to try it yourself. I think people that even are not a fan of yogurt can actually dig this. It has zero fat, so it's guilt free. Some said, the point of having dessert is all the fatty stuff and the guilt you get out of it. I agree, I dig the whole eating healthy thing, but leave my dessert alone. I dont do low/non fat dessert coz they mostly suck big time. But hey, how cool is it to get a fantastic dessert that u love and it's fat free?


My simple way to get my own happiness. I heart you Sally! Big Time!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment