Friday, October 22, 2010

magical mystery tour

After for almost more than 1 hour exploring the park, I saw this gravestone, standing alone.
From behind, this little gravestone "strangely" caught my attention.
Like hoping that no one would notice for its existence.
And somehow, I got attracted to it.
I walked closer.
And I turned around to read the name written on the gravestone.
I got goosebumps. *still gives me one as I write this post*
I just stood still for few seconds.


That was the moment when I saw Soe Hok Gie's gravestone, for the very first time.


Location: Taman Prasasti Museum [Museum of Memorial Stone Park], Jakarta, Indonesia

3 komentar:

mumun said...

Wah... pengen liat. Dimana ini??? Taman Prasasti Museum dimana ya? tapi ini bukan kuburannya kah?
Merinding bacanya :P

gina said...

Di Jalan Tanah Abang No. 1, Jakarta Pusat.
Deket sama RRI.
Iya ini kuburan, tapi ada sebagian yg cuma nisan yg dipindahkan dari Museum Wayang.
Ayo ayo, mari berwisata museum di Jakarta. ^^

Sekedar tips kalo mau mengunjungi Taman Prasasti, bawa lotion anti nyamuk!
Nyamuk tamannya ganas! ^^

Vira Tanka Z said...

mari mariiii aku ikutttt... :D

Post a Comment