Sunday, September 19, 2010

frustrated hair stylist and fashion stylist wannabe

This is an episode where I'm trying to be a hair stylist & fashion stylist. :p

The experiment victim: my baby sist, whose getting bored with her long hair.

She's going to a wedding party.
As her good sister with extra "talents" *evil grin*, I'm saving her money by cutting her hair.
So, i guess I'm "sort of" doing her a favor, nein? *muhaha*

The Result:
*drum roll please*
Pop Quiz: is that the "I-love-my-new-haircut" expression or "I-got-punk'ed" expression?

And now, for the fashion-nista part.
*another drum roll please*

simple black dress: salt n pepper [akamba's]
black tights: some store at itc cempaka mas [my collection]
clutch: sisley [akamba's]
oxford shoes: zara [my collection]

Not bad, eh?

She's my favorite experimental victim! :p

2 komentar:

Vira Tanka Z said...

great job, girlie! :D

gina said...

thankie tante virtje.
*blushing*

Post a Comment