Tuesday, July 14, 2009

love from the eyes of 11-years-old


Somewhere a million miles away…the girl I once loved was going down her road…and I was stuck back on mine."

"I couldn’t escape them - all the things I left unsaid, all the little things I left unsaid. I was drowning in them."

"Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn’t about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures."

"Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums.
Proposals on Jumbotrons. Giant words in skywriting. Love is going that extra mile even if it hurts. Letting it all hang out there. Love is finding courage inside of you that you didn’t even know was there."

Those are some lines taken from the movie Little Manhattan that I watched almost 3 yrs ago,,a movie about two 11-years-old find love in NYC..you may think those lines a bit lame and cheesy..but i just love it,,cause it came from an 11-yrs-old boy who felt love for the first time..it was an honest and sweet movie..

the actors were amazing, new york is so romantic, i could relate to the boy, i love scooters, i love karate i love everything to do with this movie! its all very true to life and its seen through the eyes of a boy that i think most guys can relate to..(eventhough i’m a girl)..Plus,,it has so many good songs..i repeat,,the songs in the movie are soooo good!!!!even my lil sis recorded it "live" from the DVD..I just love this movie..I luv it!!!

"Nothing’s as big as your first love…"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment